In the news
Current happenings in community health
- Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Communities receives website excellence award from 2016 WebAwards -
- Multi-stakeholder coalitions reduce employer health costs -
- 3 steps to helping your community build a healthier workforce - Scott Peterson, executive vice president and chief human resources officer for The Schwan Food Company, makes the business case for investing in community health.
- Three ways for employers to build healthy communities – and healthy employees -
- Wellness ties make brokerages ‘one-stop shops’ for the community -
- “Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Communities” unveils new website for employers and community leaders -
- Landmark Study Reveals Connection between Workforce Health and Community Health - Research details how businesses benefit by investing in community health.
- Corporate America and Community Health: Exploring the business case for investment - ARTICLE: The health of a company is inextricably linked to the health of its workers and its community. One unique role of business in society is that it has the ability to increase wealth and improve the prosperity of people. (read more)
- Driving business success and improving population health: Business leaders and health experts join forces to launch “Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Communities” - NEWS RELEASE: The culture and environment in which we live and work has been proven to influence our health outcomes. This connection between health and culture—workplace, community and home—is at the core of a new initiative called “Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Communities,” which brings together business leaders and health experts to define the most effective path […]
- Business Leaders, Health Experts Launch “Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Communities” - ARTICLE: Good health is good for business. That is the sentiment behind “Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Communities,” an employer-community collaboration that is being led by the Health Enhancement Research Organization (HERO) with support from a variety of sources, including the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, The Clinton Foundation, the Institute of Medicine, the Hope Street Group, and […]